Haven't been by in a while- just saying Howdy!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Jared whats up. Hope all is well. Don't stay away so long next time. Do you still have that bada$$ 084:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:.:givebeer::givebeer::givebeer:

Good to hear you are still around Aggie.

I'll be in Texas in late July and again early August but only in-transit at FWD airport. I tried to arrange a stop over on at least one of the transits to drop in and see some of you guys but I am totally time committed both ways. Hopefully there will be another opportunity.

I took a break from shop building yesterday and managed to get my hands on some lumber.
Just resawing some stuff I milled a few years back with my regular wood working bandsaw and planer/jointer combo for possible projects.

This is some Marri I milled late in 2008 - its not easy to see but it does have some nice flame in it.
attachment.php

6' x 9" x 2" Spotted Gum milled in 2009. It also has some flame in it.
attachment.php

Last edited:
Still have the 084 :rock: but seldom get to use it:(. I've been working on our house we recently bought so time for hobbies has been nil. It was a vacant short sale house so the project list is extensive. I'm just about finished with the back yard which is a relief. I'm supposed to lay sod on Wednesday so I might put up some before & after pics just for kicks.

We (my Dad and I) have a have our eyes on a few drought killed trees we hope to get to this fall. I'll be sure to share if it works out.

:cheers:

Back