Hello from Australia

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to AS

I've noticed you recently joined 3 arb forums Pete.

How about you tell us a little about yourself, like where you are based and what your business is?

Also, were you involved with GreenX recently and did you have a write up in the ArborAge about the resistograph?

Also the website you gave in your profile is a dead link, I think this is the one you have elsewhere ... which I doubt is your personal site but you may want to expand on that.

http://www.wooddecaydetectionmanual.com/

Is this the "spanish inquisition " .....
Yes, I run IML Australia and you are most welcome to contact me.
Thanks
Pete

TreePete said:
Is this the "spanish inquisition " .....
Yes, I run IML Australia and you are most welcome to contact me.
Thanks
Pete

Not at all but using that page as your homepage raises the eyebrow, lucky I'm on the ball Peter B, we met when you were in Brisbane with Klaus a while back.

If you look at my profile you'll see it's completed fully, you do get trouble makers on forums you know ... they generally are vague on detail, and you certainly dont fall into that category.

I'm sure you have a lot to share and some great experiences. Personally I'm a great fan of the resistograph and although some claim it's an invasive method of detecting decay and defects in trees it is the most accurate.

Without searching, there was much chat about what it cant detect, a specific type of rot/fungus, do you know if there is any it cannot detect?

don't mean to butt in....

Whenever I do a search of my name there are thousands of hits for Australians with the same name. I am unsure of the origins of the name any info you guys know would be helpful. The name is Mosman, thanks guys.

Latest posts

Back