Hello from Seattle, Washington!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bloomatree

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Howdy -- I run Blooma Tree Experts. We do residential & commercial tree care around the Greater Seattle Area (based out of North Seattle). The business has been around since 2007, but this is our first time trying to get more engaged with these forum sites, so hoping to be a good contributor! We focus on tree pruning and tree healthcare, but do plenty of tree removals too, particularly close-quarters complex removals requiring lots of rigging. Don't do almost any tree felling given we're usually working on tight residential lots. Anyway, nice to meet you all! Feel free to check us out at our website, linked here.

Howdy -- I run Blooma Tree Experts. We do residential & commercial tree care around the Greater Seattle Area (based out of North Seattle). The business has been around since 2007, but this is our first time trying to get more engaged with these forum sites, so hoping to be a good contributor! We focus on tree pruning and tree healthcare, but do plenty of tree removals too, particularly close-quarters complex removals requiring lots of rigging. Don't do almost any tree felling given we're usually working on tight residential lots. Anyway, nice to meet you all! Feel free to check us out at our website, linked here.
welcome, im next county north of yas, on the edge of wilderness

hello - Welcome. always swell to see a member sign on from Washington, especially Seattle. i am from Seattle. UW grad! from down Burien/SeaTac way. i remember when the I-5 was but a thot to be talked about on the evening news! lol and the 747 had not lifted off yet out of Boeing Field for first trial hop! and, yes! i still like salmon better than beef! 🤩
:givebeer:

hello - Welcome. always swell to see a member sign on from Washington, especially Seattle. i am from Seattle. UW grad! from down Burien/SeaTac way. i remember when the I-5 was but a thot to be talked about on the evening news! lol and the 747 had not lifted off yet out of Boeing Field for first trial hop! and, yes! i still like salmon better than beef! 🤩
:givebeer:
Awesome!! Thankfully I-5 is a very real highway now that we use everyday (especially the express lanes...). Glad to hear the love for salmon hasn't faded over the years.

Back