HELP,need a part.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

exSW

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Alpina Prof 700.Recoil cover,don't know if the starter pulley and rope are part of the unit or not,they came off together.Held onto saw by five torx heads.This is the late Alpina with the vertical cylinder setup like a modern Jonny,Husky or what have you.This is not a Pro 70,different layout.Alpina's and Alpina parts are NLA in the USA(thank you unnamed trial lawyer who happens to live around here).I know nothing about foreign orders and shipping but given the cost of a new Pro grade 70cc saw I'm willing to learn.

Alpina Prof 700.Recoil cover,don't know if the starter pulley and rope are part of the unit or not,they came off together.Held onto saw by five torx heads.This is the late Alpina with the vertical cylinder setup like a modern Jonny,Husky or what have you.This is not a Pro 70,different layout.Alpina's and Alpina parts are NLA in the USA(thank you unnamed trial lawyer who happens to live around here).I know nothing about foreign orders and shipping but given the cost of a new Pro grade 70cc saw I'm willing to learn.
Really Guys,Nothin'?

Latest posts

Back