help with saw identification

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomdcoker

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
This saw is made by skil and the only identifying marks on it is a skil sticker on the bottom and woodboss on the top cover. I have looked on the acres site and can not find one to match. I am thinking about trying to resurrect it and if someone has the any information or knows where I can get it I would appreciate the help. I am going to try to up load the picture and this is the first time on this site and I hope it will work. Thanks Tom

one more try on pictures

I hope this works if it does this is a skil saw/woodboss. I checked on the acres site and could not find it . I am thinking about rebuilding it and need a spec. sheet. Thanks Tom

hopefully got picture right

Alright I thimk I have got this right this time thanks to the helo ofwest texas.
The saw pictured is a skill woodboss. It has no model numbers. I looked on the acres site and could not find it. I would like to rebuild the saw but I need a spec. sheet. Any information would help. Thanks Tom

What you have is a PM 330 Canadian. Pm (Power Machinery) made saws under contract for Skil. This saw is 58cc and quite heavy. I have one also. Want to buy it?:)

help with chainsaw identification

Thanks for all the information. To casey v: no I do not want another one thanks anyway I have to many saws now. I still would like a spec. sheet if anyone has one. Thanks again. Tom

Latest posts

Back