Hey Cheeseheads, Mud ducks, Yoopers, and Iowegians!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve NW WI

Unwanted Riff Raff.
Reaction score
Grandpatractor is having a fall Get-To-Gether Nov 14th. Location is Grantsburg WI, about an hour and a half northeast of the Twin Cities.

It's been a popular subject on the chainsaw forum, but I thought I'd post it here as well for those that don't visit the chainsaw section regularly.

I will be attending. Might bring the biggie boy log splitter if someone wants to see it in action...Grandpatractor has one in the weeds that makes it look like a farm store splitter however.

Link to main GTG post here: http://www.arboristsite.com/showthread.php?t=112182

See woodchuck's signature line. There may be a Wild Thing vs 5105 (probably with another rocked chain) rematch, featuring the local Dolmar dealer and all-around goofball, WetGunPowder!

Bean and I are planning on stopping over. Though we both thought it was on the 17th for some reason. I'll have to let him know and get things rescheduled. Now I'm going to have to get my chains sharpened. And show what a 455R can do!

Sounds like a great time and place to see many saws of all makes. I'll be wishing I was there while I'm at work.:mad:

There is one in the springtime also?

I have to giude that weekend.
It'll probally be the last open water trip planned.
Talk about g-t-g's...I'm having one for CKOutdoors.com on Big Sandy for the early ice mulefest Dec.12 and 13th.
All are welcome.

I used to shoot a fireworks show on Big Sandy on new years eve but that was many years ago. What a cold and miserable show that was, thanks for reminding me!
:cheers:

I have to giude that weekend.
It'll probally be the last open water trip planned.
Talk about g-t-g's...I'm having one for CKOutdoors.com on Big Sandy for the early ice mulefest Dec.12 and 13th.
All are welcome.

Horoscope shows many miles travelled at the end of this year.

Last time I was in MN, there were four hooters girls in the front of the boat, on choppy water, and yes, they were all facing me the captain............

Latest posts

Back