Hey Gink!....what'd think!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It'll run fine... I wanna see the bling!!! This one gets the carbon fiber treatment???
:msp_sneaky:

Looks really good, Money can buy some nice things!! looks like it was pressed from a form and not a hydro form fit due to the stretch lines near the seams. Someone spent some time makeing the buck patterns. Looks real professional and adds a clean look to it, like it was made at a bike saw factory!

Last edited:
Hey Gink, checkout the new big pipe! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

011-10.jpg

007-11.jpg

Fixed it for you Dennis.

You're welcome,

ole joat

Dennis, is that pipe matched to a ported cylinder from the same maker to get the 8 HP, or is it for a stock port timing with a gain of 8 HP? I thought the prices were reasonable for what you are getting. I couldn't make one for that price!

Dennis, is that pipe matched to a ported cylinder from the same maker to get the 8 HP, or is it for a stock port timing with a gain of 8 HP? I thought the prices were reasonable for what you are getting. I couldn't make one for that price!

Well it damn well better not have been made in China!!!:msp_mad:
After all the flack Dennis gave ole' McBob about his Ching-a-ding 090!!!
:hmm3grin2orange:

Ported, matched and dyno'ed!

Pressed pipes are cheap to make in mass production. Handmade is always gonna be more.

Last edited:
Well it damn well better not have been made in China!!!:msp_mad:
After all the flack Dennis gave ole' McBob about his Ching-a-ding 090!!!
:hmm3grin2orange:

I'm sure this stuff is all American made!

great work Dennis. IS this pipe just for more power or are you matching it to a specific size type of wood?

Thanks, this is a cold start 3 cut saw for the STS or anyother small wood contests. 18", 19", and 20" wood is what it will cut mostly. It's a complete mini-sprint power package with a very good high rev set-up. The big pipe is just part of it. BTW, I got it running last night and it sounds good!!!!!

Yeah right Gink 595

Mc Ching-a-Ding Bob

Isn't there a state called China USA ?

And your point is?????? pointless,,, with no value added,,, why don't you go find some other Place to land Mcboob??? and I dont shop @ walmart,,,,

Last edited:
Suh-weet Dennis...

Who's gonna run that puppy at the shows?

Gary

Thanks Gary......This is my personal saw for this year. Myself, and TJ Bexten, and maybe several others will get the chance to run it when I get it dialed!
BTW, got it running but couldn't take a video and rev it at the same time. I'll video some cuts soon.

001-31.jpg

002-33.jpg

Hey Dennis at least you didn't
copy someone else's work and
take credit for it!!!! Hahachains
Hahaheadshahahacarbs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back