Hey.....Gypo.....Skidders???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LJS said:
Rich.....do you hear that buzzzzzing?......It's "Mosquitoblaster"......breakout the spray! Pssssssssssssssst! Pssssssssssssssst! Psssssssssssssst! Ahhhhhhhhhhha! Whazzzup! LJS

Maybe this post was a bad idea.....or.....maybe it should be elsewhere.

Seems that Butch just clutters and adds nothing in the way or noteworthly info.

Haven't we heard this before.....................

Rich, a new JD540 cable skidder will run you a paltry $130,000 base price or you can get a loaded JD648 grapple for $230,000. Rich if you want to play with a skidder then I can arrange for you to take mine for a spin, I'll even let you play with the dozer and dump a few stems.

Hi Rich, skidders like other equipment are great to have, however it helps if you can do most of your own repairs.
John
Winch.jpg

Ryan Willock said:
Rich, a new JD540 cable skidder will run you a paltry $130,000 base price or you can get a loaded JD648 grapple for $230,000. Rich if you want to play with a skidder then I can arrange for you to take mine for a spin, I'll even let you play with the dozer and dump a few stems.

And here I thought that Skidders were what ol' Butchie has on his undies!!!

Rich, how would YOU know what Butch has in his undies? Is there something you would like to tell us???LOL :D :D

Boy you were not kidding about hitting it harder were you Gypo. FRank , Gypo is on his own, he knows what he is doing , Right :dizzy: .
Gypo should order himself a new 848 Deere John that way he could just back up to those money trees and grapple them out without using the winch, you see Gypo no hard work

ehp said:
Boy you were not kidding about hitting it harder were you Gypo. FRank , Gypo is on his own, he knows what he is doing , Right :dizzy: .
Gypo should order himself a new 848 Deere John that way he could just back up to those money trees and grapple them out without using the winch, you see Gypo no hard work

And if he had a Buncher He would have to Dirty up his Saws Dropping those trees either. :blob2:

Yeah, but it costs a lot more to replace a buncher when you drop a tree on it or run it over with your skidder.

What kind of buncher are you guys telling Gypo to buy, to cut those trees the buncher would be twice the size and 4 or 5 times the weight of his skidder

ehp said:
What kind of buncher are you guys telling Gypo to buy, to cut those trees the buncher would be twice the size and 4 or 5 times the weight of his skidder

After a Quick search i couldn't find anything that would Bunch over a 24" Trunk.

Gilbert makes a 28" Saw head for bunchers , there is another company I dont recall their name but they have one that does 32" and 36" , now thats what he needs : )

Rob, have you seen the new disc head buncher for dozers? I haven't seen one in person but they look like they might just serve a nich.

They make big heads, I have seen a head that would cut a 36 inch butt and it was on a big excavator but not sure of its name, it was up north cutting popular

Yes Caryr, but this Gypo we are talking about , money means nothing to him , but us saw builders should be thinking , the more he spends on other equipment the less he will have to spend on saws unless he runs over them all

Latest posts

Back