Hit a heck of DIVORCE yard sale this morning

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobbyb13

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Wife selling everything he had. Bought a MS250 for $20, DeWalt 12v drill with charger and 2 batteries for $15, and 3 boxes of tools and junk for $10. She sold his Harley and Trailer for 3 grand. Simplicity mower for 50 bucks. When this guy gets home (Trucker) I'll probably read about a Murder. I left after I found out what was happening. I'll dump the DeWalt on Ebay.

Good deals! I read about a guy that cheated on his wife and she sold his jaguar for $14.00 gave him $7.00 and said hit the road.

You should have offerred a package deal for all his stuff......say $75 :)

Then if you started feeling bad,ransom it back to the guy for say $500....what a deal! There's going to be trouble at that house!

Bummer, I went through a divorce once and all I came out with was a gun cabinet and a few tool boxes. But that wasn't your problem, should have asked her if there were any guns for sale.

I went through one... I pretty much just got my dog... but if its broke, ya gotta fix it. That guy's life might end up being fabulous JUST because he got this out of the way.

I went through one... I pretty much just got my dog... but if its broke, ya gotta fix it. That guy's life might end up being fabulous JUST because he got this out of the way.

Very true, I have a lot of friends that have lost everything and say they only thing they would do different is do it sooner. I have learned from their mistakes. Im not getting married! I know everyone here has to agree, why run one saw when you can have 2 or 3 or 4 or 5.............:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Wife selling everything he had. Bought a MS250 for $20, DeWalt 12v drill with charger and 2 batteries for $15, and 3 boxes of tools and junk for $10. She sold his Harley and Trailer for 3 grand. Simplicity mower for 50 bucks. When this guy gets home (Trucker) I'll probably read about a Murder. I left after I found out what was happening. I'll dump the DeWalt on Ebay.

If that harley wasn't in her name, I'd have her arrested for grand theft when I got home. a little jail time might just humble that B some.

Ian

Bummer, I went through a divorce once and all I came out with was a gun cabinet and a few tool boxes. But that wasn't your problem, should have asked her if there were any guns for sale.

Judging from her general state of mind at the present, GUNS would be the last topic I would suggest bringing up with her.

Just my thoughts.

Hugenpoet

Judging from her general state of mind at the present, GUNS would be the last topic I would suggest bringing up with her.

Just my thoughts.

Hugenpoet

She might be saving those for when the hubby gets home so they can discus what to do with them.:sword: :jawdrop:

In virginia if your married it's joint ownership on everything.Name on the title does'nt meen squat.

In virginia if your married it's joint ownership on everything.Name on the title does'nt meen squat.

In VIrginia like any other State individuals can own things individually, and can buy and sell things individually. The concept of "community property" only comes into play when the marital estate is being valued and divided. Try to sell a "titled" piece of property in Virginia or any other jurisdiction for that matter without a court order and see how far you get if you are not the name on the the title.

Back