Hmmmm

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Knotdodger

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Nice day today fella's!!!
IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg

nice

Nice pics! That's a tree that my 066 would love!lol:greenchainsaw: :cheers:
Where'd you find a sugar that size at?

Last edited:
Nice pics! That's a tree that my 066 would love!lol
Where'd you find a sugar that size at?

I was thinking the same thing. An 066 with a 36in bar would of done it quicker. Two rounds - One tank of feul. It has a 28 in bar on it. Tree is close to 5 ft. at the middle . It got larger higher up..

It was here in the small town I live in central michigan.

066 is too expensive for me. The 920 was just a couple hundred. Cheap power.:cheers:

I was thinking the same thing. An 066 with a 36in bar would of done it quicker. Two rounds - One tank of feul. It has a 28 in bar on it. Tree is close to 5 ft. at the middle . It got larger higher up..

066 is too expensive for me. The 920 was just a couple hundred. Cheap power.:cheers:

I bought my 066 used from my dealer for $175.00.....lol It needed some fixin' and lovin'......but now it is the strongest saw I own as of right now. 2rounds=1 tank....holy ****! How long did it take you to get through a round? My 066 will run for a half hour per tank on big cuts.:greenchainsaw: :cheers:

GREAT PICTURES, thinking of that JRed workin' the big maple reminds me of one of my favorite movies lines-

"I love the smell of napalm in the morning."

Man I need to take more pics. I been working up some Hackberry at the tree dump about that size with the 064 and the 7900. Awesome pics!!!

Stop...

We don't have trees that big here... Those only grow out west, lmao... That is a nice sugar maple bro. Did you happen to count the rings?? I cut one like that today and took a couple minutes to counts them, I was up to like 270 or so then lost concentration and count... Heck of think isn't it??? Just knowing something lived that long. And hardwood at that. probaby 1/4 inch growth rings or so... Thing is, when I was counting rings, this HUGE fricken' spider came running out, and by large I mean DAMN!!!!! Prolly like 3" across, like a recluse or wood spider or something. I'd never seen'em like that up here till I moved here by the lake. OMG, I bout jumped out of my skin. heheheheehhehehehee

:cheers: eh?

Latest posts

Back