• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Holiday pioneer1100

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A.C.195

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hi. Looking for a holiday pioneer 1100. If any one has one for sale that's in good shape, I'm interested. Need some parts for one too, to get it running. Thanks in advance.

What kind of Parts you looking for? l may be able to help.
Hi. I need an airfilter for a holiday 1100 and a small steel plate where the choke leaver goes true. Built a saw from parts and this is what I'm missing. Thanks for reply.

Choke cover plate 507- 428448
Air Filter 507-471355 are the Part number l came up with for your Holiday 1100 W,Y,G, Saw. Do you want to confirm and l will look here today for them.

Thx

It's not on the carburetor, it's the plate on the side of the sawwhere the choke leaver goes true. Thanks for reply

Sounds like the one l listed on E-bay for you. that one is yellow . lt mounts to the back of the case frame and as you mentioned the choke is supported by it.

Thats all l have.
That is correct. That is the part. Vould I se a picture please to confirm?

Back