Home built equipment sticky?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wvmudder

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hey guys. I was wondering if it would be possible to have a sticky or archive at the top of this forum for people to post pics and info of their home built firewood equipment? This would include stoves, splitters, processors, wood haulers, etc.
I'm just throwing this out here. Lots of good builds get buried in here pretty fast.
This would be for build pics and info only, any discussion could be done in regular threads.

I really enjoy reading about people building their own equipment and seeing thers ideas.

Thanks, Dave S.

I think it would be cool. I always like to poach, I mean see, other peoples ideas.:)

Great idea

I think that it's a great idea. I have many home made things for firewood production and would love to see other peoples.

There's a ton of cool stuff in the Post pictures of your fab work here thread in the off topic forum. I'd recommend checking it out when ya have a couple hours to kill - 724 posts and counting in that thread.

Perhaps a firewood specific section here would be good - splitters, stoves, and whatnot.

i think a sticky HOME MADE thred would be beneficial to anyone wanting ideas on "What To Do" (or my favorite) "WHAT NOT TO DO"!!!!!

Back