• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Homelite 2100 SOLD/PAID/SHIPPED

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

procarbine2k1

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
This saw was pending, but is now back up for sale. I made a new posting to keep the clutter down. I've had some things come up, and this saw needs sold this week fellas. I'm not really interested in trades... but if that is your only option and feel that you have to have this saw in your life- send me a PM. I will not hold this saw under any circumstance, first paypal or cash payment will own this saw.

IMG_20180125_172234932.jpg
IMG_20180125_172254115.jpg
Up for grabs is my Homelite 2100 (powerhead only), in probably the nicest condition you could ever hope to find one in. Hands down, one of the most favorite saws that I've ever had the pleasure of owning.
I bought this saw locally years ago, I believe at that point it was a one owner saw. I dont know the reason for the C series (I assume) handle on it, it has been on there for years.
I start and run it every once in a great while, but probably hasn't been ran since last year. Last outing it started, ran, cut, and oiled just like it was supposed to. I only ran it with non ethanol 90 @ 40:1 (Lucas Oil).
I hate to see this saw go, it's probably one of my most cherished saws... but it just sits here. I don't use it, and I don't really have much of a Homelite collection to justify keeping it.

I think its probably worth a little more than I'm asking, but honestly... I couldnt tell you the last time I have seen one sell. I dont really follow this stuff much anymore. Price is plus shipping, after fees. Local pickup welcome.

One of the fastest no "BS" transactions I have ever had buying a saw. From payment to receiving, less than 48 hrs. Saw was exactly as described. Excellent seller, would do business again, Thanks.

Latest posts

Back