Homelite 719 value

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's two of my 770D's and the 770G
730176e7a9022f0ae1c9a8a05199cf92.jpg
465e054412263ad519eae996c7bee784.jpg
3c3706f14368f4c390976582d94a2688.jpg

Homelite collector in training [emoji879]

The paint on mine looks better
.ill show you when I figure something out

Someone is milking someone else in here :givebeer:
So if a member is selling a saw and another vouchers for him buy saying "I've done business with him and he's a straight shooter or stand up guy" is that milking too?
I guess it depends on the "person" selling or answering the question. Truth hurt?

So if a member is selling a saw and another vouchers for him buy saying "I've done business with him and he's a straight shooter or stand up guy" is that milking too?
I guess it depends on the "person" selling or answering the question. Truth hurt?

If you have at least some respect for others than your self, I have no problems with that.

If you have at least some respect for others than your self, I have no problems with that.
You still talking? You come into the room while adults were talking and snipe with a stupid comment, then your rebuttal is just as stupid to finally finish up with a comment on respect? [emoji848][emoji2962][emoji107]
Time to go back to the little kids table and color.

You still talking? You come into the room while adults were talking and snipe with a stupid comment, then your rebuttal is just as stupid to finally finish up with a comment on respect? [emoji848][emoji2962][emoji107]
Time to go back to the little kids table and color.

I'm still talking. You insinuate I'm not an adult and that is to show you have any kind of respect for others than yourself ?

Latest posts

Back