Homelite Chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gents,
Seems I can buy a Homelite 5/63. Is this a good, collectible saw?
Do you know which parts needs to be checking before I buy it?
Thanks for any info!

Looking for NOS or aftermarket crank bearing PN 56097-S and gasket 55048-A for a 775G that is getting rebuilt for my dad. I have the other side bearing and seal. Appreciate any help!!

Ha!! I just ordered one. If it turns out to be not usable, I'll gladly take you up on yours. ;)

Still searching for the bearing.

Looking for NOS or aftermarket crank bearing PN 56097-S and gasket 55048-A for a 775G that is getting rebuilt for my dad. I have the other side bearing and seal. Appreciate any help!!
Bill Wolcott is an ex Arboristsite member( Bill W ) that sells Homelite parts and I have bought parts from him.
1-785-562-3539

Hawkins Brothers, MO 573-588-4731 very well known has hard to get parts North Alabama
There are others.

Finally did a sentimental saw repair for a guy with broken crank XL-12 no clutch parts. It's back up and running and while I have a parts request out to some one for last part I'm also searching. Which spur and bearing do I need for 3/8 pitch, osd diameter of clutch is 3 1/16", crank osd is 3/8". Thanks much, David Don't reply to this post Acornhill took care of me Thanks

Back