• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Homelite powersaw winchwinch

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woos31

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Not sure if this is the correct spot to post for sale but this is my first sale attempt so bear with me. I've got a small homelite powersaw winch I bought for my father in law to winch deer out of canyons outside his hometown of Yakima, Wa. However due to a stroke he can no longer hunt and never used the saw winch. I bought it off a saw mechanic who had just gone through everything, it runs very well and like I said was never used after we took possession other than to demonstrate operation. I'm thinking $400 OBO and it will be in Redmond, Oregon as of tomorrow.

20160806_150959.jpg 20160806_151008.jpg 20160806_151016.jpg 20160806_151030.jpg 20160806_151040.jpg

How many feet of cable is on drum? What size cable is it? Thanks
Thanks for the reply sir, and to answer your question I don't know how many feet are on the drum as I've only pulled enough to demonstrate how it operated. But I will find those things out and let you know

I wish you wernt half way around the globe, I want one of these. How much does something like this weigh? I bet shipping would be expensive. :(

I wish you wernt half way around the globe, I want one of these. How much does something like this weigh? I bet shipping would be expensive. :(
It's not terrible heavy (to me) but I'd imagine you're correct that it would be expensive to ship as I'm only guessing here.......... at 15-20 pounds? I can throw it on a bathroom scale tonight though

Hey there bill G sorry for the late contact, I'm off wood cutting tomorrow so having saws out with help me remember the winch saw for a weight and the cable size correct?