• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Homelite rings #55038

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BDM53ENT

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Looking for a set of 55038 rings for a Homelite C51. Cant find therm on Ebay and Caber doesnt make any. Someone had to make these FOR Homelite. Just because Homelite discontinued them from their parts listing doesnt mean someone out there doesnt make them. Anyone know WHO made them for Homelite? Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Maybe try chainsawlady is she is still around. I don't have contact info for her any more but I bet someone here does

Sent from my SPH-M930BST using Tapatalk 2

There is a few saws that used that piston ring, like the zip, 600, wiz or the C72. All have the same bore but different strokes. you might have luck finding rings labeled for a specific saw even though it will fit many saws. I know a few guys that collect homelites that arent members to the site. I shoot them an email for you. Might get lucky

Tryh her email. Not sure if she is still around the board but she helped me out on some homelite parts and the price was much better than ebay. [email protected]

Sent from my SPH-M930BST using Tapatalk 2

Back