Homelite super 2

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alan Miller

Reaction score
Hi everyone,new here and first post.I have a homelite super 2 (I know,mr homeowner)UT10454 saw I am working on.I removed the carb to clean and have a question .Can anyone tell me if there is a gasket between the carb and phenolic (sp) block?Now I am not talking about the block and crankcase,there is one there.When I removed the carb I did not find a gasket.I am also the original owner so no buddy has been in before me so any ideas?

ps....the was bought in 1989ish

I would take a look at the Parts diagram on the internet. any place it could fall down into?

Yep it should have a gasket either side of the pt#A69373-B manifold, crankcase side pt# 69143 & carb side pt# 65016 looking on the IPL the carb gasket is diamond shape round centre hole & a couple or three small holes probably for impulse

you have an actual real saw homelite,before they went to pot.i had one,rebuilt it twice,cut more wood than it should have,but i cant remember on that gasket series.one great source though for real parts,and advice is houseofhomelite.com

good luck

Alan, are you following this thread. Looks like a little Dart GT in the pic. I'm into all things A body. I have an H code 68 Cuda convertible, Joe.

Latest posts

Back