• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Homelite Super XL 925

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cgraham1

I feel old
Reaction score
Nice condition, has lots of compression. Was told it was a runner, but I have not even put fuel in it. I'd like to get $200 plus shipping for it.

IMG_6513.JPG IMG_6515.JPG IMG_6517.JPG

Whats your bottom dollar on it i could really use it I've got a few things to get ironed out before I can get it but I do need it

Ok can you possibly hold onto it for just a little while I've got a couple things that have to be taken care of maybe 2 weeks tops

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Is it just me, or does it seem like a month, or two since you were asked to hold the saw for two weeks? He must be recovering from "sore toes".....
Not sure what happened, but I've still got it, and it is still for sale... I'm kinda burned out on saws right now and would like to get down to 4 or 5 good runners.

Latest posts

Back