Homelite XL ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could you mean an HS-26A? If so I would guess a XL-900 or XL-901. I can't be positive as they all look fairly similar. I'm sure there are some nuances specific to the particular model that someone here will recognize and be able to identify the saw exactly. It looks like an XL-800 too. However, I believe I see the remnants of a "9" as the first digit in the model number. Then again, my eyes aren't what they used to be. Also, the carb, side plate and other items may have been changed along the way. Is there a tag with a "UT" number?

Could you mean an HS-26A? If so I would guess a XL-900 or XL-901. I can't be positive as they all look fairly similar. I'm sure there are some nuances specific to the particular model that someone here will recognize and be able to identify the saw exactly. It looks like an XL-800 too. However, I believe I see the remnants of a "9" as the first digit in the model number. Then again, my eyes aren't what they used to be. Also, the carb, side plate and other items may have been changed along the way. Is there a tag with a "UT" number?

that looks like it wont have a ut # on it it appears to be a 1970 model or close to that time frame what will help is to take the side bar cover off there should be a part # engraved in the metal on the inside of the cover the side that fits against the bar guide plates with that # i may be able to narrow the exact model down

Thank you very much for your answers. I think, that it is Homelite XL 900.
There isn´t carburetor Tilltson HS 26 A, but HS 56 A, and is quite strange:confused:

Back