• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Homelite XL100 Circular Saw Wanted!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a Homelite XL 100 circular saw for sale. It is not mint, or near mint. It sat in a barn for a long time. I just had it running in my garage a few minutes ago. I would like to see it go to someone who would restore it. I don't want to just take a hose to it!saw 1.JPG saw 2.JPG I don't know the rules of this forum. If anyone is interested please contact me . [email protected]

I have a Homelite XL 100 circular saw for sale. It is not mint, or near mint. It sat in a barn for a long time. I just had it running in my garage a few minutes ago. I would like to see it go to someone who would restore it. I don't want to just take a hose to it!View attachment 584581 View attachment 584582 I don't know the rules of this forum. If anyone is interested please contact me . [email protected]
What size blade do these use, 7.25? If the OP has already purchased one of these I would also be interested in this or similar unit. If available after OP, then let me know... Thank You

I have a Homelite XL 100 circular saw for sale. It is not mint, or near mint. It sat in a barn for a long time. I just had it running in my garage a few minutes ago. I would like to see it go to someone who would restore it. I don't want to just take a hose to it!View attachment 584581 View attachment 584582 I don't know the rules of this forum. If anyone is interested please contact me . [email protected]

Greg -

E mail sent!

Thanks,

Scott

What size blade do these use, 7.25? If the OP has already purchased one of these I would also be interested in this or similar unit. If available after OP, then let me know... Thank You
According to the you tube video I saw, it takes a 8 1/2 " blade. I had a 7 1/4" on mine. On another note, I took mine apart and cleaned it up some. I only went as far as I felt comfortable with. I have decided to keep it. Mostly because I am not comfortable shipping it anywhere. I tried to post a video of it running on you tube, but I'm not good with computers

Attachments

• home saw 1.JPG
    home saw 1.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 18
  • home saw 2.JPG
    home saw 2.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 22
  • home saw 3.JPG
    home saw 3.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 16
According to the you tube video I saw, it takes a 8 1/2 " blade. I had a 7 1/4" on mine. On another note, I took mine apart and cleaned it up some. I only went as far as I felt comfortable with. I have decided to keep it. Mostly because I am not comfortable shipping it anywhere. I tried to post a video of it running on you tube, but I'm not good with computers
Thanks for the info,looks good after a little spitshine! Let me know if you ever decide to get rid of, or if it's just shipping that's the issue I don't know where you're at but could possibly find a way around you having to ship!
Once again thanks for your time....

Hi. I have a running Homelite LX-100 That I am considering putting up for sale. I have a video of it cutting a 2x4. Doesn't even slow down. My friend may be selling his too. There in N.J. if anyone is interested let me know. Thank You

Hi. I have a running Homelite LX-100 That I am considering putting up for sale. I have a video of it cutting a 2x4. Doesn't even slow down. My friend may be selling his too. There in N.J. if anyone is interested let me know. Thank You
Yes, I would be interested. Let me know what you have after you talk to bulletpruf message me with details on yours and your buddies.

Hi Dolmar Enthusiast.
. The 2nd Homelite XL 100 saw on eBay is ending at 11:10 pm Eastern time. tonight 9/22/17.
Here are extra pictures. I can email videos of it cutting too.
Thanks

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 3
  • FullSizeRender_1.jpg
    FullSizeRender_1.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_3398.JPG
    IMG_3398.JPG
    68 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_3399.JPG