homelite xp1100

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ghitch75 said:
go to baily's.com and they can fix you up with a drum and rim for that

I believe Eric is looking for a .404 sprocket/gear for a XP1100G. That is a gear drive saw. I believe you will find Bailey's cannot supply that.

Bill

i have one on order for him, should be in my hand in a couple days. you wont find things for such an old saw at common places like baileys. heck i can even get SP125 clutch drums new :)

Is it a standard sprocket or is it something that was specific prupose that Homelite made for that saw?

If it's standard, there is a farm supply shop that is also a Stihl dealership down the road from me that has all sorts of sizes sitting on the shelf. I asked what they were priced at and was told they were all about $6.00 each.

If it isn't standard, then none of that help...

actually they are all spur sprocket clutch drums, no rims at all.
wear out the spur, have to replace the whole clutch drum.

yes i know it's a spur but i didn't know it was a gear drive...i still don't see why you couldn't match up a rim and drum for it?...must be a odd size clutch...oh well just trying to help

it is a sprocket and drum in one not a gear drive
sorry i have not posted on this i have been swamped with work
but deadcow has got one coming for me
thanks for all the help ya'll are great here
ERIK KING

superman_36 said:
it is a sprocket and drum in one not a gear drive
sorry i have not posted on this i have been swamped with work
but deadcow has got one coming for me
thanks for all the help ya'll are great here
ERIK KING

Eric,

What exactly are you looking for. The XP1100 is a gear drive. The sprocket is not part of the clutch drum. The sprocket is a simple gear with 2 keyways. I guess a picture of the saw in question would help. I have several XP1100's as well as many other Homelites that I can post pics of but your saws pic would be most helpful. On a side note I ran a 1100G at Baraboo this weekend. It did not run as fast as I had hoped with the 1/2 pitch chain.

Bill

Bill

i got my model numbers mixes up
it is a 1020
but i got a new one from deadcow but thanks for the offer
also i know you like the homelites don't know if you saw this one on ebay far away
item# 7707046390

superman_36 said:
i got my model numbers mixes up
it is a 1020
but i got a new one from deadcow but thanks for the offer
also i know you like the homelites don't know if you saw this one on ebay far away
item# 7707046390

Eric,

I have watched that saw before. The seller is straight forward but the shipping is just too high. I see now what you need now is a clutch drum for the 1020. I figured you wrre looking for a gear so I pulled a few gears out tonight and took some pics. It would be nice if someone had some of these to sell in .404. There is a pic of a 8 tooth 1/2"pitch and a 9 tooth 7/16" pitch. Anyone have some .404's ?

Bill

Latest posts

Back