Hot Chick attempts a tree removal

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did take off on the bike, actual seat time was 3 1/2 hours today.

That's exactly what I would have done! I managed a good 4 hours of saddle time. N no firewood makin time. I felled maybe 15 saplings that were growing crooked or too close to other trees, and felled a few smallish trees (10 to 14 inches across) yesterday though n one was sick. The hard part was dragging them off the mountain (by hand) Those still need to be processed! So guess what I'll be doing tomorrow!

That's exactly what I would have done! I managed a good 4 hours of saddle time. N no firewood makin time. I felled maybe 15 saplings that were growing crooked or too close to other trees, and felled a few smallish trees (10 to 14 inches across) yesterday though n one was sick. The hard part was dragging them off the mountain (by hand) Those still need to be processed! So guess what I'll be doing tomorrow!
Actually after I had time to figure it up, it was 4 1/2 hours. Burned a tank and a half of gas. The wing gets about 50 miles to the gallon.

The video almost looks as good as mine! But then I'm totally biased! I love her music though.

Those trees look like they were a lot of fun. But you cheated, your supposed to climb em and limb with an itty bitty 32cc 14 inch bar chainsaw while holding the chainbreak. Just kidding! Looks real good!

I cleaned up the mess I made Sunday and bucked everything I could, even split a bunch after I freshened the edge on the axe. I figure tomorrow it will take me an hour to finish splitting the rounds and then I need to figure where I'm going to put it all.

The video almost looks as good as mine! But then I'm totally biased! I love her music though.

Those trees look like they were a lot of fun. But you cheated, your supposed to climb em and limb with an itty bitty 32cc 14 inch bar chainsaw while holding the chainbreak. Just kidding! Looks real good!

I cleaned up the mess I made Sunday and bucked everything I could, even split a bunch after I freshened the edge on the axe. I figure tomorrow it will take me an hour to finish splitting the rounds and then I need to figure where I'm going to put it all.

We climb when we have to but that one was in the front. Nice load of Oak firewood came home from it too. The saws were MS 200T then MS261 finally MS440.

Like Enya? Goggle Enya "On My Way Home"

Latest posts

Back