How Is This For Husky???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These 2 stokes are cleaner than a jet engine which produces MUCH more crap and pollutants than all of the chainsaws in the US combined.
Oh well, never fear, there will always be the used saws and hopefully parts to keep em going.

oldsaw-addict said:
Yes Steevo, the 575 replaces the 372XP. gonna lose a lot of customers to Stihl now.

Only time will tell on that comment. EHP is getting some serious gains from the 575. If I remember correctly his scale puts the 575 only 14oz. over the 372, despite what the Husky literature says.

With all the BS that is going into these newer "clean" saws, one has to wonder if all of the "newer" saws will weigh the same.

Stihl also has the task of getting their anti-vibe on par with Husky.

Time will tell.................!!!

rahtreelimbs said:
If I remember correctly his scale puts the 575 only 14oz. over the 372, despite what the Husky literature says.
Stihl also has the task of getting their anti-vibe on par with Husky.
It may be that they're using a more standard method for weighing the saws now

Doesn't the MS361 have a suspension that you'd rate as high as the Husky?&nbsp; (Don't forget that there's no better way to snub vibration than by increasing mass <tt>:</tt>)

Yeah, but I think it points to the direction they're headed in that aspect.

It'll be interesting to see where they go with the emissions stuff.&nbsp; I recall seeing some time ago a blurb about them getting some kind of two-stroke technology from John Deere, but nothing's materialized yet that I'm aware of.

oldsaw-addict said:
These 2 stokes are cleaner than a jet engine which produces MUCH more crap and pollutants than all of the chainsaws in the US combined.
Oh well, never fear, there will always be the used saws and hopefully parts to keep em going.
What's your point OA? Check this out. Non only are aircraft pollutants regulated, there has been ongoing efforts to further reduce pollutants (just like small engines).

I guess since semi-trucks are much more dangerous than passenger cars, passenger cars shouldn't be made safer. I'm going to call this one a non-sequitur.

I have been to quite a few Lowe's and I haven't seen anything larger than a 55 Rancher there...not worth it for the prices they are selling the saws for.

trimmed ,,id like that little wiggly girl to come fix my saw..its ailing,, an ima thinking them wiggles will fix it.. like to see her try anyway.. so whats it gonna take.. ill go 50 cent ,mabe a buck..ill feed her a good wendys jr bacon an fries
before shes leaves too. now she cant resist that.. see what you can do bud..

hehehehe! Hey you're supposed to be "in the thrill of the hunt" with your new interest, you aren't getting bored already are you? :)

Latest posts

Back