How more pathetic

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pgg

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
How more pathetic?

Can the scurrying a$$-licking weasel brigade here get? Check out their latest horseshlt - Banned for "brand-bashing" ...

WHAT A BUNCH OF STRUTTING TURKEYS!

Ha! How pitiful can you get!!! No doubt from the strutting w#nker gol git-head, head firmly up his own snotty a$$, gets his rocks off threatening people from safe behind a keyboard, just a jumped-up NUMBSKULL jerking himself off on a power-trip, little creep, wowee wouldn't I punch that jackass hard in the nose.

So the chainsaw site that used to be cool now you can't even talk chainsaws without bending over and sucking a$$. Just another website stuffed by clucking, hand-wringing, pursed-lipped, strutting egotistic officious jacka$$es.. The land of the free, yeah right. Try snotty officious tossers who'll have you all on your hands and knees simpering and wimpering to their every demand.... gol-git-head KISS MY A$$ you slithering creep.

best take bets who'll be the first slimy spineless gutless snake to go sprinting to their banned buttons this time.. Probably another scuttling greasy squirming "trainee moderator" interfering into other peoples business like a bad smell. STRANGE BASTARDS!!

Then later you'll hear the real forum worms come out, cowards, watch them slime in with their knives and big heroes when they know they can't get a reply back... They can all kiss my a$$ too.

How more pathetic?

Can the scurrying a$$-licking weasel brigade here get? Check out their latest horseshlt - Banned for "brand-bashing" ...

Ha! How pitiful can you get!!! No doubt from the strutting w#nker gol git-head, head firmly up his own snotty a$$, gets his rocks off threatening people from safe behind a keyboard, just a jumped-up NUMBSKULL jerking himself off on a power-trip, little creep, wowee wouldn't I punch that jackass hard in the nose.

So the chainsaw site that used to be cool now you can't even talk chainsaws without bending over and sucking a$$. Just another website stuffed by clucking, hand-wringing, pursed-lipped, strutting egotistic officious jacka$$es.. The land of the free, yeah right. Try snotty officious tossers who'll have you all on your hands and knees simpering and wimpering to their every demand.... gol-git-head KISS MY A$$ you slithering creep.

best take bets who'll be the first slimy spineless gutless snake to go sprinting to their banned buttons this time.. Probably another scuttling greasy squirming "trainee moderator" interfering into other peoples business like a bad smell. STRANGE BASTARDS!!

Then later you'll hear the real forum worms come out, cowards, watch them slime in with their knives and big heroes when they know they can't get a reply back... They can all kiss my a$$ too.

I decided to like your post as an experiment to see if i'd get banned. I hope not but I really don't know.

I dont kiss any ones ass. I just sit back and gain knowledge. And try to help if I can. But if this helps you get things off your chest then so be it. See you around..................Maybe.

Feel better now?

This is going to be a short thread....

:popcorn:

lucky I was still able to post in it :D

How more pathetic?

Hope you've had fun here, you probably won't be back after this post.

oooo fun! I love threads like this!

How more pathetic?

PGG showing his true colors once again. Thanks for this latest rant buddy. I was tired of seeing you come back again and again.....only to spew the same crapola. This one'll get you the one-way ticket. Good riddance. Have some red rep for the road....:givebeer:

Last edited:
How more pathetic?

Go home, pgg - you're drunk again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back