How to Navigate AS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Overclock

High Performance
Reaction score
Here's some tips and ticks to navigate this place. I put it up earlier in a slightly more entertaining way, but it disappeared pretty quick. lol Musta been all the racial slurs abut the MIL. Thanks, Jerry.

1. Download and install Google AdBlocker. Sorry it was a secret, but it helps me get around. No more flashing ads and no ads on youtube vids any more. Just don't forget to support the site sponsors. Taboo? Is that a crime? Nuff Said.
  2. There's a button on the bottom right called, "Top." Gets you to the top of the screen.
  3. When AS comes up on a Google search, use that searchbar in the results to find long lost threads.
  4. Drink beer and be good to yourself. Rolling Rock is a good beer but Miller High Life is much cheaper.
  5. Open your favorite threads in different tabs by hovering over the ArboristSite.com logo on the top left and pressing the mouse wheel down it will open a new tab and you can be logged in on several threads to keep up with what is going on.
  6. Roughly 9/10 of the world's supercomputers are running some type of Linux. WTF??????
-OHP :)

My cousin is the King. I'm a hack.

There's ways of getting around craigslist more efficiently. The place is a pain. If ya want to know, all aboard. Hahahahaha........

What other instructions do you have for us tonight about navigating?

1. If you want to introduce a member to the hoard, when you post, put @Edwad in your reply and it will make a link to that member's profile.
2. Highlight by left clicking and dragging over the part of another user's post you would like to quote, then a little pop up will display to quote just that part of his post. Then click, "+Quote," and then click, "Insert Quotes," and you have just the part you wanted no babbling about grandmother and her apple trees. See Deets066's quote below:

Don't get butt hurt, lol

Back