Howdy from ME

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jame5_Col3

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Howdy from western Maine, not an arborist or logger by trade, but work in the Mtn Ops Dept at a local ski mountain and spend most of my time in the off season either clearing new trails or maintaining existing trails, lift lines, and access roads. When the temps drop, we shift over to snow making and grooming operations.

I posted a serial # inquiry in the newbie section, hoping somebody can help me ID an older 044 I just picked up.

Since snow making I'm going to guess either Sunday River or Sugar Loaf leaning towards Sugar Loaf. Ran semi's through that area for years and still hope over to Rangely for lunch every now and then. Come back around, up over the height and through Bethel back home.

Since snow making I'm going to guess either Sunday River or Sugar Loaf leaning towards Sugar Loaf. Ran semi's through that area for years and still hope over to Rangely for lunch every now and then. Come back around, up over the height and through Bethel back home.
Actually, I'm a glutton for punishment - I'm at Mt. Abram. I spent the first decade of my career working with larger corporations, and the politics and bureaucracy associated with boards, investors, and the self interests that lie in between were enough for me, so I sought out a locally owned slope. I woke up at 26 with a broken pelvis and spine, turned out to be bone cancer, which ended up metastasizing to my brain - money isn't a priority, giving back to my community and getting paid to be outside is.

I'm in West Bethel - if you're ever in the area again, I'm usually at Sud's or the Bowling Alley after I'm off work.

Back