Huskies in a Stihl shop, huh

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THALL10326

The Champ
Reaction score
attachment.php

Woke up this morning and found two Huskies in the shop. Santa brought a 346xp and there sat another in here. Seems Santa made dayummmmmmmmm sure this 346xp doesn't leak oil,LOLOL

Thanks Spike. Saw runs good. I found a extra muffler in the box too, hot diggy dog. Can't beat the dealer. Thanks for checking it over Spike. Lastly but not least thanks for making sure this baby doesn't leak oil. Had it I was gonna have a ball with Sawtroll,LOLOL

OK, when did aliens kidnap Tommy and replace him with a clone? A clone with no taste at that. Somewhere in space right now some uranians are being sarenaded with "suspicious minds".

OK, when did aliens kidnap Tommy and replace him with a clone? A clone with no taste at that. Somewhere in space right now some uranians are being sarenaded with "suspicious minds".

LOL, get your butt up to the shop,NOW!!!!

(HURRY, I'M BEING INVADED BY HUSKY VARNIES-LOL)

Last edited:
OK, let's see if I've got this picture straight!

We have a little ole man with black slacks, white t-shirt with Luckies rolled into the sleeve, one Lucky hanging from the corner of the mouth, blue suede shoes, video camera rolling and he's operating a HUSKY without any hint of safety gear.

You out there Woodie and Manny? Ya gotta see this.

Joat

OK, let's see if I've got this picture straight!

We have a little ole man with black slacks, white t-shirt with Luckies rolled into the sleeve, one Lucky hanging from the corner of the mouth, blue suede shoes, video camera rolling and he's operating a HUSKY without any hint of safety gear.

You out there Woodie and Manny? Ya gotta see this.

Joat

Ya got it 100% correct cept for da smokes, Pall Mall man here, you know "Where Particular People Congregate",hahaha

Yeah tell that Manual and Woodie ole daddy said bring it on, oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, bring it on,LOL

Ya got it 100% correct cept for da smokes, Pall Mall man here, you know "Where Particular People Congregate",hahaha

Yeah tell that Manual and Woodie ole daddy said bring it on, oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, bring it on,LOL

Just be careful out there and pay attention to which particular people you congregate with.

Just be careful out there and pay attention to which particular people you congregate with.

Good point there. I'll make sure Woodie is no where to be seen when I run the saw, I am kinda particular who I converse with so Woodie is out for sure,LOLOL

attachment.php

Woke up this morning and found two Huskies in the shop. Santa brought a 346xp and there sat another in here. Seems Santa made dayummmmmmmmm sure this 346xp doesn't leak oil,LOLOL

Thanks Spike. Saw runs good. I found a extra muffler in the box too, hot diggy dog. Can't beat the dealer. Thanks for checking it over Spike. Lastly but not least thanks for making sure this baby doesn't leak oil. Had it I was gonna have a ball with Sawtroll,LOLOL

Well HoHoHo,
Guess ya was a good boy after all.
That 346xp is one good looking saw. My, My , My.

Don't you fret, I already talked to My Jonsered Dealer about a 2153.
Now you know I like my Jonsereds so it would not be proper to get the 346xp.

Yes sir you sure Know how to stir the pot. Hehehehe
This is how I see it.
You got the Husky dogs patting you on the back, buying you rounds.

You got the Jonsered boys Jealous, because they have to wait.

You got the Stihl Heads picking up rocks to throw at ya.

You got the Do-Mars holding there breath, waiting for your review.

Yep with all that going on, Your sitting there Smiling.

Well HoHoHo,
Guess ya was a good boy after all.
That 346xp is one good looking saw. My, My , My.

Don't you fret, I already talked to My Jonsered Dealer about a 2153.
Now you know I like my Jonsereds so it would not be proper to get the 346xp.

Yes sir you sure Know how to stir the pot. Hehehehe
This is how I see it.
You got the Husky dogs patting you on the back, buying you rounds.

You got the Jonsered boys Jealous, because they have to wait.

You got the Stihl Heads picking up rocks to throw at ya.

You got the Do-Mars holding there breath, waiting for your review.

Yep with all that going on, Your sitting there Smiling.

I would say I'm just multi-talented myself, hehe.
I like ole Mr.Spike and I wanted to give the man some business. He has a few Stihls and he's a Husky dealer so only fair and fitting a Stihl dealer have a few Huskies.

You hurry up and get that J-red, I won't let ya rest till ya do.............

attachment.php

Congrats to both you and Spike!!!! :cheers: :cheers:

...there is still hope in this evil world....:)

PS; did you get an extra gas cap, in the right color, as well?

Last edited:
:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Not the coil it seems, unless he is going to have it woods modded....:)

Time will tell.

I put a tach on it and its hitting right at 13,500, should hit near or at 14,000 when broke in so far as I'm concerned its on da money. I've never been a big believer at running any saw at the max rpm, like to keep em alittle under. I only have one saw that runs its very best at the max rpm and thats that 046 I have. All the rest run fine under the max but that 046 seems to run its best right at 14 grand.

I put a tach on it and its hitting right at 13,500, should hit near or at 14,000 when broke in so far as I'm concerned its on da money. I've never been a big believer at running any saw at the max rpm, like to keep em alittle under. I only have one saw that runs its very best at the max rpm and thats that 046 I have. All the rest run fine under the max but that 046 seems to run its best right at 14 grand.

Sounds just fine imo. :)

Woke up this morning and found two Huskies in the shop. Santa brought a 346xp and there sat another in here.

Thanks Spike. Saw runs good. I found a extra muffler in the box too, hot diggy dog. Can't beat the dealer.

Tom, my stomach tells me you are gonna like this one... :clap: :clap:
If I were to want one new Husky, the 346xp would be it.

I expect a full report...:cheers:

Tom, my stomach tells me you are gonna like this one... :clap: :clap:
If I were to want one new Husky, the 346xp would be it.

I expect a full report...:cheers:

Will do Brother Belgian. Big Hoss just got done giving it a whirl and he liked it so by Joe it must be alright.

Back