• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold HUSKVARNA 365 CRANK

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tomdcoker

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
This crank came from a customer's saw that he broke the case when it was almost new. he has retired and I have squired all of his parts. I looked it over good and I see no defects on the crank throw cage or any other place. the threads are good on both sides. It has a little surface rust where the needle bearing runs. The numbers on the crank are 5372912-02 and under that is the word Sweden with a 6 beside it and under that is 04-49. This will possibly work on other saws, but I do not know. View attachment 443965 I would like to have $30.00 dollars for it shipped to the 48 states. P S I have other parts for this saw. If you need anything please let me know. Tom

This crank came from a customer's saw that he broke the case when it was almost new. he has retired and I have squired all of his parts. I looked it over good and I see no defects on the crank throw cage or any other place. the threads are good on both sides. It has a little surface rust where the needle bearing runs. The numbers on the crank are 5372912-02 and under that is the word Sweden with a 6 beside it and under that is 04-49. This will possibly work on other saws, but I do not know. View attachment 443965 I would like to have $30.00 dollars for it shipped to the 48 states. P S I have other parts for this saw. If you need anything please let me know. Tom
I'll take that.

IIRC don't most of the 365 parts interchange onto a 372?

If so... I have a list I could use..

IIRC don't most of the 365 parts interchange onto a 372?

If so... I have a list I could use..
The crank is sold pending payment.
I an not very knowledgeable on Husqvarna saws, but there is a crank listed on Ebay for a 362, 365, 371 and 372. Tom

Payment received. The crank is sold. I do not know how to change the want to sell to sold. Maybe someone can change it for me or tell me how. Thanks tom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back