• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Husky 340 - Found!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

calebng15

Always lookin' for somthing to cut!
Reaction score
Looking for a Husqvarna 340. Running or non running. Would like one near complete. Have somebody that is wanting one. Just let me know what you have!

Caleb

I think I have 1 I kept for parts for my 2141 Jonsered if remembering the model #'s right. The husqvarna I think has a bad top end and probably is missing a few or more parts, the plastics show the usual aging color change. Somewhere around 40 to $80 (have to reevaluate its condition), I'd part with it. Was considering selling the Jonsered . Its in very good condition and runs surprisingly strong and fast for the little more then 40cc I asumed it was when I bought it. Good 18" bar with a little less then new Stihl RM chain + an original used full chisel chain with the depth gauges lowered for aggresive cutting.
I have a short .325 .058 pro lite bar 12"ish would work on either of these also.

Back