Husky 365 NIB

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trimmmed

B?rgermeister
Reaction score
I need to thin the herd some. I have a brand new in box Husky 365, never seen gas/oil, with a 20" bar, (3/8x.58) and 3 chains, (1 LG, 1LP, and 1 LG skip) for $450 plus actual UPS shipping

I also have a 55R for sale, looking to cash out both and get a 395 ;)

Do you do personal checks, or Money Orders?

Im not commiting to anything, I'd like this saw... but Im not sure if the truck needs tires first

Either/or.........Personal checks are fine with me.

Sorry about not replying sooner, but I missed this post.

Yup still for sale, maybe I'll pull it out of the box and take a few pics of it tomorrow

Baileys has the same pics..

Brand new in the box ususally means Brand new in the box. And the guy selling is a moderator. I would think that it is good to go.......

People wanting pics when sellers have something to sell are like tire kickers when looking at cars. I don't sell things on here becuase most of the "I want pics" people are just that. They want pics and won't buy, regardless of the pics....

Freakingstang said:
Baileys has the same pics..

Brand new in the box ususally means Brand new in the box. And the guy selling is a moderator. I would think that it is good to go.......

People wanting pics when sellers have something to sell are like tire kickers when looking at cars. I don't sell things on here becuase most of the "I want pics" people are just that. They want pics and won't buy, regardless of the pics....

Maybe the picture request for this saw isn't too valid, since it is new in the box, unless he is wanting to know what brand bar, chains, etc. come with the saw. Saying anyone that is asking for pictures of an item someone has for sale on here is tire kicker is pretty broad. I'd assume you've had a couple of bad experiences with getting tons of requests/questions on items you've tried to sell on here? Seeing as though you have like 2k odd posts i wouldn't think answering questions about an item would be such a task since you must spend a considerable amount of time on here.

If you sell anything online you pretty much expect the person to ask for pics since they aren't there to view the merchandise. If you plan to sell online you might as well expect getting bombarded with "picture requests", "more picture requests", "questions", "off the wall questions", etc. I've sold lots of merchandise online and know this to be true and I'd imagine it being also true with sales in general. The only difference between online sales and direct sales is that you have to little more footwork getting the interested party pictures so he can get a good overall grasp of what condition it is in. Also if your selling something that is mechanical, you need to give the person a good idea on its functionality. After this is completed, I'd think the questions you get would be fairly parallel between direct and online sales. Selling used saws in general, these are the questions i most commonly get asked.

1) How old is it?
2) How many hours does it have?
3) Was it used commericially?
4) Does it run good? (Specific to online sales since if they were there they could see/hear it)
5) Why are you selling it?
6) When was it last serviced?
7) How long have you owned it? Why are you selling it?
8) How much is shipping, do you ship overseas, and does insurance come with it?

I'd venture to say if you try to sell a used saw on here and don't want to get bombarded with questions just answer these questions in your initial post.

Trimmer... Sorry for the change of heart, but it looks like I may end up getting a new Stihl 361.

My dealer just made me a fantastic deal. He's 5 minutes away while the closest Husky shop is a little over a half hour away.

Knowing my Stihl dealer is willing to work with me on price, gives me alot of incentive to keep sending him business when I can.

I think you have a great offer with your NIB 365.

Happy Holidays

RJ

Back