• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husky 365

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XCIan

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I have 2 Husky 365's for sale. One of the saws was mine which I used till it quit running. It needs a piston (jug is good) bearings and maybe muffler. I have another 365 for parts which I bought but I don't think piston is good. I am selling them together. $125+shipping. Pm me cell number for pics.

I never got any pictures of the saws, did it look like a good deal? Still waiting to hear from him.

They are partially disassembled and my phone screen sucks but seem to be all there. I am thinking hard on it, been wanting a sleeper 375 for a while....

I think when you put on a sweet Husky deal...you better stay close to the keyboard !! Good luck on your sale :)

I got the pics, then asked about shipping but have heard nothing back, curious if they have sold?

Back