Husky 372 XP crankcase

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trever

GB mill 076 Super Stihl
Reaction score
Are the crankcases for a 2007 and 2001 Husky 372 XP the same? Thanks in advance.

Trever

The part number on the complete case is the same from 1999 to (at least) 2010, and it doesn't take much before Husky changes the part numbers.....

Thanks

Thank you both for your help. A employee is trying to piece a 372 XPW back together. Have a blessed and Merry Christmas.

Trever

Yep, i got a ported 395, nothing special but i like it. I hardly ever get in wood big enough to actually need a saw that big. It gets hard on the back after awhile, but its nice when I do need it.

Im off work from the 22nd till the 3rd if ya wanna run one. I gots a 36" bar too.....

I have run a 395 before and really liked it. Looking forward to see how a ported one runs. Doing residential work I usually am sawing big wood.

ive got a 394 that can be ported for sale if your in need greg.

Really wanting a 395 but if the price is right I could change my mind. I heard u spoke with my BIL on the phone today about his 372, my old one.

i didnt realize that was your old saw. i told him id make him a good deal on a 372.

Back