• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husky 445 parts saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

k_kindig11

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
This is a 445 husky that the back end got crushed. Everything you see is usable. The junk parts were tossed. Cylinder and piston are good. $50 plus shipping.
ty5ysa4e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How much do you think shipping would be to California? 95945? I have a 445 could probably use parts at some point.

California is a pretty good distance from me. I'm gonna say probably $15. If its less I would refund the difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man I really want to cause some day I am going to need parts for that saw but I just blew more than my normal spending money on a big bore kit and new bar and chain for my 365. Maybe after payday on Thursday I can talk the wife into it. I will let you know when I get the $$$ scraped together and see if you still have it.

Make it $60 and it's yours. California is just too far from me for $50 shipped. It will be between $15-20 to ship alone via snail mail.

Back