• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold husky 480 for project/parts *reduced to move*

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big_Wood

westcoast dweller
Reaction score
husky 480cd for sale. has spark and nice compression but cylinder has some scoring. i was told by the guy i got it from in trade that it did run but i could not get it to fire just now. i don't have time to be messing with it so i'm selling it as is. i was keeping it as a winter porting project but have decided i need the room on the shelf more. it is complete - kill switch and i see no reason it wouldn't run with a bit of work. i would honestly just clean up cylinder, original piston and run the piss out of her. comes with a free wrench even :D $50+shipping please note that i can only ship wed-fri every week.

IMG_0075.JPG IMG_0076.JPG IMG_0077.JPG IMG_0078.JPG IMG_0079.JPG

sure. i can't ship til wednesday anyways. it is boxed up and ready to go right now for when the time comes.

Latest posts

Back