• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husky 55 Closed Port

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jrsdws

jrsdws

ArboristSite Member
Up for sale is my 1997 Husqvarna 55 with closed port cylinder. I bought this saw used recently and have run about a tank of fuel through it. It has a new top end, piston, cylinder and rings, all aftermarket non oem, not sure which brand as the work was done by a saw shop that was local to the previous owner. The tank has been flushed, and a new gas and air filter have been installed. There are just shy of three tanks of fuel through this saw since the new top end and she is just starting to wake up. It starts, runs, idles, and oils without issue, but stills needs to be broken in. The plastic and the condition of the saw is as good as I have seen for a Husky 55, I think the pics will speak for themselves. $225 plus shipping PHO. I'm only selling this (and probably another saw) to help finance a new saw.

Husky 55B.jpg Husky 55C.jpg Husky 55D.jpg Husky 55E.jpg P4120006.JPG P4120011.JPG P4120014.JPG

sld961

sld961

Addicted to ArboristSite
Curious what aftermarket CP piston they put in there. Did they modify the piston? To my knowledge, there is no aftermarket piston available for a CP 55.

jrsdws

jrsdws

ArboristSite Member
I wish I knew which one but the previous owner didn't know either. However, the first thing I checked when it arrived here is that it was indeed a closed port cylinder and it most certainly is.

Latest posts