• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husky 562xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No disrespect but we both run 24" bars and cut oak and Hickory and 562 walks the 461. I own both Stihl and Husky and are leaning towards Husky due to MS series saws are terrible.. like I said no disrespect
None taken, I'm more of a husky guy myself, but run a good bit of all of them.
I've never had a stock 562 that would cut with a 460/461(unless you're talking about wood under 16", but that's another story), he needs to have that saw looked at, the 461 is a great saw as are the ms series of saws, this coming from a husky guy ;).

:yes::yes:
No disrespect but we both run 24" bars and cut oak and Hickory and 562 walks the 461. I own both Stihl and Husky and are leaning towards Husky due to MS series saws are terrible.. like I said no disrespect
None taken, I'm more of a husky guy myself, but run a good bit of all of them.
I've never had a stock 562 that would cut with a 460/461(unless you're talking about wood under 16", but that's another story), he needs to have that saw looked at, the 461 is a great saw as are the ms series of saws, this coming from a husky guy ;).
The wood we cut is in the pic I sent you with my 562 sittin on it. Good size stuff prolly 22" but never the less the 461 is just a big lazy pig of a saw it cuts just really slow my 562 just cuts awesome. Idk. I love the 0 series Stihls but they can keep all the new ones.

:yes::yes:

The wood we cut is in the pic I sent you with my 562 sittin on it. Good size stuff prolly 22" but never the less the 461 is just a big lazy pig of a saw it cuts just really slow my 562 just cuts awesome. Idk. I love the 0 series Stihls but they can keep all the new ones.
If you decide to trade 461 for 562 let me know..

Latest posts

Back