Husky bar and origon chain

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gosseline8

Reaction score
I have a husky 550xpg with the 20 inch xforce bar and the x cut chain its a .325 80 .050 .
Wondering a few things is is it common to mix mach, I was looking at a oregon chain the dealer told me the tolerances where to tight.
Other thing is the drive like why is there a 20inch chain from oregon with 80drive links and one with 78 links doesn't make sense so me become you look online and they say count the drive like to know how long it is.
Thanks for the help in advance

I have a husky 550xpg with the 20 inch xforce bar and the x cut chain its a .325 80 .050 .
Wondering a few things is is it common to mix mach, I was looking at a oregon chain the dealer told me the tolerances where to tight.
Other thing is the drive like why is there a 20inch chain from oregon with 80drive links and one with 78 links doesn't make sense so me become you look online and they say count the drive like to know how long it is.
Thanks for the help in advance
Why not just buy the dealer chain? Are you trying "to" save money?
It's probably just as cheap or cheaper priced. My dealer makes my chains for less than I can buy pre-looped.
Ask him what tolerance is "too" tight.
There are three things for chain replacement to know.
1) pitch
2) gauge
3) driver count

Latest posts

Back