Husky or Stihl

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you prefer Husky or Stihl?

• Husky

Votes: 70 44.3%
  • Stihl

Votes: 88 55.7%

• Total voters
Aw, I miss the good ole days when we had intelligent posters here. . . :)

yes, back when people had half a brain and Husky was winning the pole, now look whats going to happen.

:censored:

John in MA

This question can be answered simply because its an opinion.

As far as Ford vs Chevy both are junk buy Cadillac. If you look at a used Caddy most have lost half there retail value in 3 yrs so now they are affordable and a used Caddy is better than any chevy or ford

PC vs Mac. Macs are junk, if I cant build the computer i want to use then i aint going to buy it.

I say Stihl and only Stihl. Ill take my boat anchor and make any tree piss its roots.

Dude, a Cadillac IS a Chevy with added foo-foo.

On the Husky vs Stihl thing, I've got to vote Stihl. I'll take a Husky in a heartbeat, but I think the Stihls are engineered better. JMHO.

Mark

Last edited:
PC vs Mac. Macs are junk, if I cant build the computer i want to use then i aint going to buy it.

So, I suppose you build your hot rod PC around a junk OS, like Windoze? :dizzy:

As far as saws go......DOLMAR :chainsaw:

I like certain things about both lines of saws. Both make great saws and have been around a long time making quality products. I gave the nod to Stihl but that could change with a new Husky purchase. Times are still good for the chainsaw world, enjoy it. Somehow things this good don't always last.:dizzy:

Dude, a Cadillac IS a Chevy with added foo-foo.

On the Husky vs Stihl thing, I've got to vote Stihl. I'll take a Husky in a heartbeat, but I think the Stihls are engineered better. JMHO.

Mark

So, I suppose you build your hot rod PC around a junk OS, like Windoze? :dizzy:

As far as saws go......DOLMAR :chainsaw:

:monkey: Ummmm............. guys I don't think he's gonna respond. He posted that six years ago and hasn't logged on AS since 2006.

:laugh: :cheers:

:monkey: Ummmm............. guys I don't think he's gonna respond. He posted that six years ago and hasn't logged on AS since 2006.

:laugh: :cheers:

Hang over morning....:dizzy:

Guess I should be checking dates......Thanks for the :help: :laugh:

Whats up my peeps, what lesson does Wanabe and Rope need to be taught today.:)

Back