Husky saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rauschbo

Reaction score
...I just inherited a chainsaw, the top cover was smashed by a badly aimed tree-falling; The cover says "Rancher" on it, and is white. The model number on the side says 61....it has a 24" -or-so bar on it.

I cannot find any reference to a model 61 Rancher - is this the wrong cover for the saw? How about the bar length?

If anyone has any idea where I can get parts and / or an owners manual, I would appreciate the tip(s)....

Is there a way to search for the age of this saw?

Thx -

For the manual try this.
61 Rancher
the first page looks blank but if you scroll down you will see the writing. Page 34 will give you the specs as well as mikes site.

61's share many parts with other Husky saws. Seems like I've seen 61's with red and black tops also. The white kinda looks cheesy... you might be able to find another (better) color to replace it. I've seen plenty of 61's and parts for them on EBAY, you might start there. Also, our esteemed Swedish colleague, Mange, seems to know everything there is to know about Huskys. You MAY be able to find parts from OTHER saws that fit.. he would probably know which ones.

Latest posts

Back