husky vs stihl

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

All locked up and no place to go..

You Know, I was going to post this message in the off the topic form but it was closed down.
Theres a saying that goes something like this.
( A group of people trapped on a Island may not be able to elect a leader, But sure as hell they will find someone to HATE).
Think about it and show your self respect before you reply.

manual said:
You Know, I was going to post this message in the off the topic form but it was closed down.
( A group of people trapped on a Island may not be able to elect a leader, But sure as hell they will find someone to HATE).

I don't think there is any HATE, I know I don't harbor any.
I think there is a lot of knowledge to be gained and shared by all sides, but we all need to remember none of us know everything. None of us know near as much as we thought we did yesterday for that fact. I look at it this way, if I didn't learn something new today, it was a waste of time!
Just my thoughts on knowledge.
Andy

manual said:

On this island, were would the someone that insist thay were the leader fit in?

ShoerFast said:
On this island, were would the someone that insist thay were the leader fit in?
If the members of this board were trapped on an island ..they could'nt come to a consensus that they were A: Trapped or B: On an island.:buttkick:

Bad E said:
If the members of this board were trapped on an island ..they could'nt come to a consensus that they were A: Trapped or B: On an island.:buttkick:

I am part of it, but still am ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Andy:clap:

Bad E said:

Yeah, but I bet they'd be fightin over who got to cut the trees down and they would all hate the person that got to do the cutting.

Danny

If you'ld gone with Stihl you wouldn't have been trapped on the island in the first place.

( You'ld be trapped at your keyboard on Arboristsite! :) )

My take?

Lord of the flies, With sap as piggy.:popcorn:

I generally despise those who volunteer for leadership.

LarryTheCableGuy said:
That is a good one, worth quoting. I like.

I don't care either way but no cults or muddled groups.

so...

Lead, follow or get the f*** out of the way.

danrclem said:
Yeah, but I bet they'd be fightin over who got to cut the trees down and they would all hate the person that got to do the cutting.

Danny

It's a desert island; there are no trees, and chainsaws are just for personal protection. So I'd like two MS200T, one for each hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back