husky vs stihl

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a post by "Coveredinsap" click on his name then "veiw public profile" then read all posts by coveredinsap. You will figure this one out real quick!
Andy

attachment.php

Amsoil needs to be mentioned..

Sap.

It was originally Stihl vs. Husky. Sap derailed it, I'm guilty as well, though. It's hard to resist responding to some of his statements.
As was mentioned, he's no dummy. I believe he's probably pretty intelligent. I think he gets off on being confrontational, he's pretty funny about it most of the time. Probably why we seem to engage him in sparring matches.

As for the original thread. I'm going to find out myself. I'm planning to buy a Stihl MS 361 with a 20" bar from my local dealer and a Husqvarna 372XP with 24" from Madsen's. Maybe add a 28" for the Husky, in case I'd ever need it.

I've really learned alot about chainsaw here. haven't even scratched the surface about milling yet. :biggrinbounce2: :hmm3grin2orange:

Later,
Mitch

attachment.php

Seem's to me somewhere in this thread someone mentioned air filters..I just found this ad ..

They can be used in Husky's and Stihl's..

Hey, 04Ultra.

That's hilarious!!

I think if I'm going to kick out $600 or more for a chainsaw. I'm not going to try and skimp on the air filters. It's hard to resist the temptation of the cool colors. Maybe those might lead to the chainsaw case cracking.:ices_rofl: later on. They might restrict airflow and lead to pressure buildup or something.

See ya.

I would like to point out most of the guys that think SAP is reasonably intelligent lack higher learning. Not a judgement, just an observation.

His rebuttals are reactionary and void of synthesis.

All he does is read ONE link on the web and trys to sound authoritative.

I like all you guys, but give me a break. Just because one enjoys argueing at the limit of their knowledge does NOT indicate any semblance of intelligence.

Fred

Mr. said:
I would like to point out most of the guys that think SAP is reasonably intelligent lack higher learning. Not a judgement, just an observation.
All he does is read ONE link on the web and trys to sound authoritative.
Fred

I don't think he reads only one link...nobody could be that unlucky on their research. He is a troll. Like THALL says, sap enjoys the responses he elicits.

If you look back at his posts.

Someone will post a link and he will respond directly to that link throwing logic and any other information in the universe out of the window.

He seems to believe everything presented as correct is. Unless it was written by a republican.

Some people don't even realize that all history books are incorrect to some point.

Google hero

Mr. said:
I would like to point out most of the guys that think SAP is reasonably intelligent lack higher learning. Not a judgment, just an observation.

Count one (that'd be me) that feels SAP is reasonably intelligent (or even more so). I have a degree in engineering which I think counts as "higher learning" even though education and intelligence do not always go hand-in-hand. Anyone can feel free to say that I don't know what I'm talking about 3/4 of the time and I won't argue too strongly against that fact since they are very well right. Maybe someone should start a poll to get a better perspective regarding member's opinion of SAPs intelligence.....

Dan

"Intelligence" (that number between 60 and, ugh, whatever) is not a good measure of ability to get along with other members of the pack.

My dog is intelligent and loving, but when faced with dogged socialization issues, he either wants to be top dog and pisses on everything the other dogs say, or, drools like a sappy coward.

All Sap needs is a little love and boot camp, and maybe some kibbles.

Lakeside53 said:
"Intelligence" (that number between 60 and, ugh, whatever) is not a good measure of ability to get along with other members of the pack.

My dog is intelligent and loving, but when faced with dogged socialization issues, he either wants to be top dog and pisses on everything the other dogs say, or, drools like a sappy coward.

All Sap needs is a little love and boot camp, and maybe some kibbles.

Great analogy, but at what age can you still train, and at what age do you put them down for excessive pissing and drooling?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back