husky vs stihl

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
THALL10326 said:
Sap is ma frend. I knew the him when he was just a young man. He was a smart man then too. How smart, well let me tell ya. He had a brother named Cap who was about a 19 years older than him. They went up in the hills one day hunting turkey. On the way back home they was walking down this old country road and came upon a sheep with his head stuck bewteen the boards of a board fence. (Now your gonna see Sap was smart here.) Cap saw the stuck sheep and ran up behind it and well you know what Cap was doing. He got done and said ok brother Sap your turn. Sap looked at the sheep and the fence and said I don't think my head will fit between those boards. See now tell me Sap wasn't a smart feller way back then. He grew to be one of the smartest saw men in da world and his favorite line is never beleive what any sheep tells ya...............

What ever happend to sap's sister clap :clap:

04ultra said:
I'm not cruel .. I was just asking a question.. :bang: :rockn:

Well the last I heard they had themselves a Holloween party up in da hills and she sorta disowned the family. Why, cause on Holloween they PUMP-KIN...........

THALL10326 said:
Damn Sap you don't want much do ya. Tell ya what I'll do. I know you is a tight ole sucker, so I'll just sell ya the 3120 for what I paid for it, you pay the shipping. Hows that. See Sap I got so many saws I could care less. Now a new 3120 is about what 1300.00-1400.00. So now you can get a good used one for 300.00. I've looked it over and its in good shape. Now you gotta do something too fore I sell it to ya. Admit to everyone on here you just love this back and forth stuff. Come on, don't lie about it, you eat it up. No way you stirr the pot like you do for the heck of it, you enjoy it, admit it and you got a deal on the 3120. The 361 is out the question. You might fall in love with that thing and surely you don't wanna eat crow the rest of ya life. Now spill the beans and admit your sitting there laffing your head off and the Husky is yours for 300.00.

Sorry, but I trust you about as far as I can throw you...which is to say not at all. Not to mention you're a Stihl dealer...oops! I just mentioned it! My bad!

Let's see some photos of that bad boy though. We could always use escrow :)

I was using my green Poulan 1950 dirt shark again today to dig out that liquidambar stump. I had that 14" bar buried and that thing just chugged away....who would have thunk it for a 8-year-old $99 homeowner saw, eh? By the way...do you guys use those shiny Stihls in that other thread or do they just sit on shelves? I clean my saws after every use but they sure don't look like the ones in those photos. I wonder why that is? ((cough! poseurs! cough!)

coveredinsap said:
Sorry, but I trust you about as far as I can throw you...which is to say not at all. Not to mention you're a Stihl dealer...oops! I just mentioned it! My bad!

I was using my green Poulan 1950 dirt shark again today to dig out that liquidambar stump. I had that 14" bar buried and that thing just chugged away....who would have thunk it for a 8-year-old $99 homeowner saw, eh? By the way...do you guys use those shiny Stihls in that other thread or do they just sit on shelves? I clean my saws after every use but they sure don't look like the ones in those photos. I wonder why that is? ((cough! poseurs! cough!)

No I dont use them I just use my Polish wildthingy:cheers: :clap: :clap: :clap:

coveredinsap said:

When we clean ours we do more then blow on the saw.

:buttkick:

attachment.php

Last edited:
coveredinsap said:

Hello Sap, how ya doing ole buddy. Are ya saying you don't trust me, awwwwwwwww my heart has been shattered by that. So much so I'm not gonna sell you that big ole Husky now, how ya like that. I'm just gonna sell it to my utter friend, yeah Sap you not my only frend ya know. You are however pushing our relationship to the limit,lolololol

Hey guys we have to let SAP reply one at a time so he gets his post numbers up..He's trying to break a record.. The most posts in the shortest time..

I have gotten myself in enough trouble latey I tried to stay out of this BUT............ A 3120 FOR $300!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SAP you are a :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: It doesn't matter if it runs or not!!!! Knowing what I know and have seen and heard about THALL it is perfect!!!!!!!! :censored: :censored:
Andy

sawinredneck said:
I have gotten myself in enough trouble latey I tried to stay out of this BUT............ A 3120 FOR $300!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SAP you are a :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: It doesn't matter if it runs or not!!!! Knowing what I know and have seen and heard about THALL it is perfect!!!!!!!! :censored: :censored:
Andy

Andy he would have taken it if it was a 455 rancher .. He likes the home owner saws..

sawinredneck said:
Andy

You be very correct Red, its a nice saw. Got some use on it but in durn good shape. If you recall months back I told a story of a man that got in a fight at a Husky dealer. This is the guy. He's gone Stihl all the way over that ordeal. He , like Sap, got into a scrap and switched brands. For 300.00 bucks for a big saw like that I got no problem putting it in the shed. Brand means little to me, bargins do. I woulda sold it to Sap too, no kidding but he'd rather fuss and argu and have a good ole time on here instead. Thats cool with me for ya know, HE IS MY FREND,lolol

04ultra said:
Andy he would have taken it if it was a 455 rancher .. He likes the home owner saws..

Sorry.... Make you a good deal on a ms390 SAP?
Andy

THALL10326 said:
You be very correct Red, its a nice saw. Got some use on it but in durn good shape. If you recall months back I told a story of a man that got in a fight at a Husky dealer. This is the guy. He's gone Stihl all the way over that ordeal. He , like Sap, got into a scrap and switched brands. For 300.00 bucks for a big saw like that I got no problem putting it in the shed. Brand means little to me, bargins do. I woulda sold it to Sap too, no kidding but he'd rather fuss and argu and have a good ole time on here instead. Thats cool with me for ya know, HE IS MY FREND,lolol

It could have been free and Sap would have ?????ed about paying the shipping..

04ultra said:
It could have been free and Sap would have ?????ed about paying the shipping..

Ya know Ultra 2 weeks ago I gave a feller on here 400.00 worth of good 460 parts, didn't charge him a penny , not even shipping. And to think Sap don't trust me, I'm crushed,lol, well ok, I'm hurt, wellllllllllllllll ok, I'm rolling,lolol

04ultra said:
Hey guys we have to let SAP reply one at a time so he gets his post numbers up..He's trying to break a record.. The most posts in the shortest time..

Sap's aready broken a bunch of records...

- least facts
- least content
- least balance
- most bs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back