• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husquvarna Saws ***No Longer for Sale****

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Side by Side *1

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
IMG_0463.JPG Selling my larger saw 262xp 20" bar, Excellent condition $350.00. Saw runs great, always use non-ethanol pre mixed fuel. Shipping is additional.

Attachments

• IMG_0461.JPG
    IMG_0461.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 121
  • IMG_0462.JPG
    IMG_0462.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 100
Selling my larger saws 262xp 20" bar, Excellent condition $350.00, Husquvarna 372xp 20" Bar, saw is like new, used very little $450.00. Both saws run great, always use non-ethanol pre mixed fuel. Shipping is additional.
folks will want some pics

Can you tell which cylinder it has..mahle or ks? I don't see a decomp, does it have one? Which carb does it have...HDA 87, 120, or 144? Thanks for any info you can share

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of course it's always best to confirm these things - you never know who has switched what over the last 24 years. Still, that's one of the nicer 262xp's I've seen for sale.

To the seller - the carb number is located on the side of the carb, just in front of the adjustment screws. The cylinder manufacturer is cast into the edge of the cylinder base, and could be on either the flywheel or clutch side (I have both versions here). If the base is clean, you should be able to see with a good flashlight. If it's a KS, it will have a "K" and an "S" cast over top of each other. If it's a MAhle, it will simply say so, and possibly also say "262" on one side of the base.

Great saws, and this one is very clean. Good luck with your sale sir...I don't think this one will last long

Great saws, and this one is very clean. Good luck with your sale sir...I don't think this one will last long

Completely agree. They rarely come up for sale, and even more rare to see a nice completely original saw. If it was in Canada, I would add it to the collection :heart:

Completely agree. They rarely come up for sale, and even more rare to see a nice completely original saw. If it was in Canada, I would add it to the collection :heart:

I'm thinking about it!

I'm surprised someone here didn't buy it. I have seen uglier 262's go for more money.

You can edit your title to say NLA, or change your sign from "For Sale" to "Sold"

That's one of the cleanest I've seen for sale in awhile, and at a decent price too. My last saw purchase on here was a mmws 262 or I would have bought this one.

I put it on E Bay (292224321461)and included an extra Chain, the manual and tools that it came with. I increased the price by $50 to cover the fee's. It's a great saw in perfect condition. If the winner of the auction sends me a message that they saw it on this site first, I'll add another new chain.

Latest posts

Back