• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna 154, 254, and 254 (?) Nordfeller

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

computeruser

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
SOLD SOLD SOLD

Here we have a package deal of projects I bought, never did anything with, and am now ready to let go at a loss just so I don't keep looking at them and being pissed that I do not have the time to work on them.

Looking for $275 shipped CONUS for the three saws as a package. PayPal Gift preferred.

****************************************************************************************************

First up is a 254 (?) with much of the Nordfeller felling wedge inflation apparatus intact. It blows 100psi cold, but the P/C look good, so maybe the Nordfeller is bleeding off pressure? I couldn't feel anything obviously coming out, but I honestly didn't try that hard to find if it is leaking somewhere.

Second is a 254 that I was told runs fine. I don't know because I did not fuel it. 160psi cold. Looks to be complete.

154 - shows 140psi cold. Handlebar is a bit tweaked. No clutch cover.

ComputerUser, did you by chance buy a oiler for a 240 Homelite off CL?

I just sold one to a guy from the Lansing area.

I was just thinking about selling my 254 fg(nordfeller=f/ heated handles = g)! Then this add came around. All this time I thought Jon was my sponsor for my cad classes! I'm telling you he is up to no good. Lol!

I was just thinking about selling my 254 fg(nordfeller=f/ heated handles = g)! Then this add came around. All this time I thought Jon was my sponsor for my cad classes! I'm telling you he is up to no good. Lol!

Adam,

I'm sure you'll pay me back, somehow.:eek:

Back