• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 162 - Price Dropped Further!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Got this years ago as my base firewood saw. It has been a total runner. I don't recall doing anything to it other than cleaning and tuning. It has a 20" Windsor bar and will come with 2 extra chains and a new air filter along with another starter cover that does not have fins missing. Top shroud is missing one bolt. 365.00 plus shipping. Paypal please. 162-1.jpg162-2.jpg162-3.jpg162-4.jpg162-5.jpg162-6.jpg

Ha! Right you are, good sir! I actually did have an OEM chain brake for a 61, but..... I put it on a 61! And then sold it soon after. Indeed, that would probably be the best way to go. The last time I looked, there are several on eBay and in the different parts houses. Hence, the price drop. This saw pulls like something much bigger than it really is.

the younger cutters have no clue about how great these saws are. Jump up from the 50 cc family of saws and get a real power to weight ratio saw. I had one local logger swear by his 162. If I didn't have four already if grab this one.

What’s da matter guys you can own and cut with a piece of Husqvarna history this saw will run with anything in its class. Similar to my 266se which I ran more and more in smaller wood. This will make a great backup saw too.

Back