• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna 181SE

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bill would you happen to have a spare metal brake flag for a 181 or the whole clutch cover?

Bill - Picture #3 is a different saw. Plastic brake handle and outer dog.

Yes that was my mistake in loading pictures. It was a one of the pile of 394 or 395 saws I sold. Wow ............... bad memories what a thread of negativity that was but in the end it came out good

It sure did :).

Yes it did.:clap:

I have to note it sold to a fine gentleman.
He did not see the need to be derogatory like many others have in many other threads.
He saw no need to kick tires
He saw no need to mess around

What he saw was a good deal and took it

What he will receive is the saw as described
In addition what he will receive is my word if he is not satisfied with what he receives he will get satisfaction from me to make it right. If that is a full refund so be it

I know it seems to be a rant but heck I am a bit fed up with folks IN OTHER THREADS that feel the need to be ...................well I will keep it civil

Back