• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna 2100CD for sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AK Steve

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I have a nice 2100 CD for sale. This classic muscle saw has a full wrap handle, dual heavy duty felling spikes, and 150 psi compression. It has the dual automatic oiler with manual assist. This is one of the older models and it does not have a chain break. This particular saw is in cosmetically great condition and it runs really well. I put a carb kit in it yesterday and dialed in the carb. It literally cold started on the first pull. I'm a little bit hesitant to sell it as I have two and a dual 2100 chainsaw mills sounds absolutely savage, but I have plenty of other big saws to mill with if one of you wants this beauty. If you are interested send me a message and we can work out a price.

if this is still available at $350, consider it sold, shoot me a paypal invoice to [email protected] and i will pay immediately, I will add the 3% for the paypal fees and send along $65 for shipping, if the shipping is more just let me know when you ship it and have a total and i will send the rest to cover it

I need a test bed to use with our new thin ring full skirt CCC Racing 2100 pistons
Dave

You still trying to sell it? Where in AK are you, might be able to work it out local vs you having to mail it to someone.

Back