• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 257

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CIAmike11

I don’t discriminate, all saws welcome
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Estate clean out find, nothing known about it, great compression by feel, notice no brake band in it, shotgun shell taped to crest second half of starter handle haha, not enough time to dig into it, please txt or call me if interested. Accepting reasonable offers buyer pays shipping.seemingly all OEM
My number is (518) 222-6394

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 45
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 43
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 41
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 41
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 50
Thanks Brett my friend, all is well for the most part. Still dealing with some stuff from a work place injury, just trying my best to heal up but it’s hard now that about 8 months ago I moved up to a production tree removal company.. I now work for high peaks here in upstate NY… still climbing or hanging from the ball everyday all day haha. I did have a mishap about a month and a half ago and had a tree go rogue… 65’ 10 inches in diameter broke at the base and fell on me while I had my back turned bucking up a tree I had just fell. It smoked me pretty good actually. But I am healing just have days where I’m still real sore. But enough about me buddy, how are things with you and the family? Hopefully the boy is still climbing and progressing brother!

I was about 35’ away from the stump of the tree that broke and hit me.. so I got a good whack from it.. and when it hit me I was laying in a huge bed of poison ivy so on top of having a “struck by” incident, I also got the ivy over 85% of my body. Broke my hard hat into 3 pieces, all I thought about was my family.it happened and pure adrenaline made me jump right back up and hop over the tree I was getting ready to buck you.. then I just gave out… laying face down in a butt load of the ivy.. lol bud god is good, god is great and always with me… all these years climbing, I never would of guessed I’d get hurt with my feet on the ground especially on the rare occasion at work that I’m not working aerial

And btw as you should know the H2 is a nasty machine!! I love my bikes but still regret not pulling the trigger in an H2, probably always will, that is until ones sitting here with my other bikes :p
I had one of Hondas CB750 "homo" bikes when I was stationed in Japan in the late 70's. I still miss it.

Btw little update guys and gals, I put the carb in my ultra sonic, replaced the tank, fuel lines, filter and tank caps. Also put a new brake band on it. Saw isn’t a beauty queen but runs flawlessly and everything functions now. I may be keeping if a reasonable offer isn’t made by the end of the week.

Sure but y’all haven’t met the reserve yet haha I’ll let you know when reserve is met, for now keep entertaining me yall
Hmm, it's obviously not a pro saw because it doesn't have a prime button, it loses points for not having a macho name like "Farm Boss" "Rancher" "Woodshark", etc, and you haven't told us what size it is (18 inch blade?), but I'll bid $35.
On a slightly more serious note, is that a crack or a scratch by the clutch-side tank a/v mount?

Back