• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Husqvarna 262xp Chain Brake Cover

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F

fuzz1500

Hi guys ! Looking for a nice looking chain brake / clutch cover for a Husqvarna 262xp . I know a few models probably shared this same cover ..Would like the cover to be in nice shape cosmetically....and for the brake to work . Thanks guys ! P.S. Im PayPal ready :)

You know, I think I have a good 272 cover in the shop, with handle, working and everything. If you'd like, I'll take a look and see if I have it. I have a small pile of misc Husky and Stihl parts to get rid of, pretty sure it's in there. As for price, no clue, what are they going for currently? Shipping should be dirt cheap.

I will check Monday for you if you have not found one by then.
BRAND NEW though...

If I do have one, price will be.... around $50-$55 shipped. That's a BRAND NEW one though.
I am sure used would be cheaper. Retail NEW is around $102

If you have not found one yet there is a dealer in Park Falls Wi. { Seiverts I think } that has a very large stock of used Husqvarna parts. I also got a 262Xp cover and brake from him about a month ago.

John

Last edited:
u4u8agej.jpg
pu5aru2u.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back